Robert A. Evans, Ph.D.
Dr. Evans prides himself on providing a continuum of comprehensive family and divorce related services. With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Evans encourages collaborative problem solving through open and honest communication resulting in effective co-parenting.
The continuum of services include:
- Child Custody Evaluations (Parenting Plans & Time Sharing)
- Parenting Coordination
- Attorney/Client Consultation
- Parenting Plan (Child Custody) Evaluation Peer Review
- On-Purpose Divorce©
- Collaborative Practice
Dr. Evans’ goal is to help you eliminate the stress and minimize the costs typically associated with divorce thereby allowing you to focus on your most important priority, the best interests of your child. Contact him for a strictly confidential consultation.
He creates an opportunity for those in the divorce process to participate in open, honest and respectful relationships with themselves and others so they can co-parent effectively, communicate well and respect themselves and others. Dr. Evans is trained, experienced, objective and offer comprehensive family and divorce related services. He is seriously concerned with the “Best Interests” of children.
Dr. Evans is committed to not just meeting, but exceeding your highest expectations. His services are designed to help reduce the stress, negative emotions and the costs typically associated with divorce while improving relationships and protecting children.
|Palm Harbor Office
2706 Alternate 19 No.
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Earn 16.5 CLEs in the comfort of your home or office
In recognition of our 2017 launch of our premiere workshop, NAoPAS is offering a special discount. The Founders of NAoPAS have developed a, FL Bar Approved, program entitled Litigating Family Law Cases with Parental Alienation. The program is comprised of 11 modules covering the following topics:
- Module 1: How Can Parental Alienation Happen?
- Module 2: Parental Alienation: Pathological Parenting and False Beliefs
- Module 3: 17 Alienating Strategies
- Module 4: Brainwashing and the Reliability of Children’s Testimony
- Module 5: Detection of Parental Alienation
- Module 6: Symptoms of Parental Alienation
- Module 7: Bias
- Module 8: Seriousness of Parental Alienation
- Module 9: Reunification Programs
- Module 10: Litigation Strategies
- Module 11: Role of Experts in Litigation
Sign up NOW and you will receive the following:
- All 11 modules for the cost of $700.00 ($42.42 per CLE!) SAVE $125.00!
- Upon completion, your contact information will be placed on our website for possible referrals.
- You will also receive updates on recent happening in the forensic psychology field on Parental Alienation and related topics such as high conflict divorce, child abuse, and many other topics.
SIGN UP TODAY BY VISITING THE NAoPAS LEARNING CENTER